Saturday, February 11, 2012

Half term Week

The Boating Socks are done. Love this pattern. Love it loads. Quick, easy, pretty, Posh Martha - what's not to love?!


I am suffering from startitis so very badly that I have got very behind with all my knitting. I mean I have loads of things on the needles, but precious little is actually getting off the needles! So I hereby declare one of my Work In Progress Weeks. Feel free to join in if you want.

Every day I will work on a different project. This excludes the hexipuffs, of which I must knit at least one every day.

Saturday - Latvian Wedding Sock - have done a bit more of this since taking this photo - these are going to be my Tuesday Socks for the Posh Challenge.


Sunday - flourescent yellow Posh Sock
Monday - Isaac's glove
Tuesday - oh I don't know, something else from the basket...

... and so on and so forth.

Wish me luck, I need it!

Unsure if I ever showed you this little lot - I joined in the Posh Yarn Strictly Come Dancing Sweepstake and I won! Everyone else who joined in had to send me a skein of Posh or a voucher. Yeeha! Well done Harry and Aliona!!!!!


11 comments:

dottycookie said...

Latvian Wedding socks? At which point during the proceedings are these worn? The mind boggles!

My startitis is in overdrive. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Locket Pocket said...

I've just given in to startitis and begun a new pair of monkeys when I only started a new pair of socks yesterday. I did it to stop myself from buying new wool as I'd had some self-striping in my stash for a while but kept eyeing up the new stuff in the shop every time I went there. Maybe I should try to do a little of a project each day. I was just saying to Moogsmum that I have 3 first socks that I am actively knitting, 2 second socks that are semi-dormant and about 4 odd socks in the sock basket that have been there so long that knitting their partners would be like knitting a new pattern altogether! I almost feel quite enthusiastic about knitting them! Now I know that is a fairly modest list of projects but I should really be focusing on actually getting something finished.

Hope you have a good half term - keep us posted on your progress!

Lucy xx

mrspao said...

Wow - lovely prize!

Those socks are gorgeous and the Latvian Wedding socks look like they will be wonderful

wonderwoman said...

wow lovely yarns - i seem to be constantly in a stage of startitis! xxx

sewa elf said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing it by the way why shouldn't you try using pakistan gifts they have unique sort of baskets

Kaiy said...

A fantastic blog that I hope to follow in more detail... some fantastic ideas running through my head. (for crochet) that's if my baby will let me! :)

Canadian Christmas Gift Baskets from GiftwithaBasket.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Canadian Christmas Gift Baskets from GiftwithaBasket.com said...

Those people socks usually are spectacular as well as the Latvian Marital life socks seem to be are going to wonderful.

gift baskets montreal

eeeeeeeee said...

This excellent submit is generally superb. As soon as most of us examine such a facts, Right after after i special.

gift baskets

eeeeeeeee said...

This amazing distribute is mostly exceptional. When many people take a look at a real facts, Right after while i particular.

gift baskets canada