Saturday, January 17, 2009
1. Why is the Noro virus named after a lovely yarn?
2. Why did everyone get this delightful virus before Christmas and it waited until yesterday to attack me?
3. Why can I lose 4lb in one day and then put it back on again very quickly? (life is just not fair!)
4. How come I take my first day off sick for ages and be so poorly I can't even knit? (see above comment about the fairness of life)
5. Why can I diet for a week and only lose 1lb?
6. How can my son go out with his friends and come back with trainers like this when they went out looking brand new? (His are the muddiest ones of course)
There is no Saturday Pudding this week. The mere thought of food makes me go green.
Oh, and here is a cake that was made earlier in the week - thank goodness, could not have done it yesterday or today! (Vegetarians and people against shooting birds look away now)