Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Moya Cerys

Look at this would you - 2 finished objects. How good am I?! OK, so these finished objects are a mere 2" in length, but hey, they're off the needles!

They're for a friend who lives all the way out in Australia - he and his wife had Moya Cerys last Wednesday. I've seen pictures and she is beautiful (and I really hope she has tiny feet, they were wrapped up and I couldn't tell!). However, she is causing concern and worry for her poor family, so please if you have any spare thoughts and Prayers, send them her way and hope for positive results.

Thank-you
x

5 comments:

Pink Sky said...

Wow, I love that pattern, how adorable! Now I have the uncontrollable urge to knit some too, though I am also suffering from a huge case of startitis. :) Thank you for sharing.

I hope your friend's little one gets better soon. How difficult it must be for her parents! :(

Working Mom Knits said...

Lighting my prayer candle as I type this (hope I don't set my desk afire - again.)

xoxo

Lesley said...

Your finished objects are beautiful!

I hope and pray all goes well for baby and her parents, it must be very hard for them.

love Lesley xx

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

They are so sweet and definitely count as two finished objects no matter how small they are!

dottycookie said...

Really lovely little shoes. I hope all goes well for your little friend with the beautiful name.