Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So it begins...

Look at this then everyone! A finished project - and one that I only began on Saturday! This is the ruffle scarf knitted using Posh Yarn's Sophia. Pure, 100% cashmere in the most wonderful colourway ever. I love it and it's keeping my neck deliciously soft and cosy right now. Which is just as well, because it's absolutely freezing yet again. I am now fed up of being cold. I am awaiting spring and warmer weather.

So next on the finish it off February list, I'm going to do this month's mystery blanket squares. All 5 of them. Very quickly. Because some of you don't believe me that I'm going to reach my target. But I am quite determined I tell you. Quite, quite determined!

Oh and the very pretty flower on the picture was made for me by Kathryn - she hasn't got long now until her very dramatic weight loss! We shall keep you all informed!

7 comments:

trasha said...

oooooooooo pretty!

Kitty said...

That's a very beautiful little scarf Mrs Stash. Love the colours too.

I've had enough of winter too - I wish it would go away.

x

dottycookie said...

Ooooh, lovely! I'd send you some good weather but we haven't got any here either.

wonderwoman said...

just gorgeous and all my favourite colours!!!
x

Rhiannon said...

Did I not say that the wool was lovely - and now its even more so as a scarf :)

x

quinn said...

SOOOOOO pretty!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Now that is one GORGEOUS scarf! Glad you seem to have avoided serious injury while pinning it in place! Still don't believe you will avoid startitis! Locket xxx