Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 3.

Phew, I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this up for! Anyway, here's yesterday's progress - another square completed and one more cast on. I really am on the homeward strait here. Good job too as I need to get on with knitting stuff from my Ravelry queue - I have now started my 4th page on there. Have got well over 30 pairs of socks queued, daren't count exactly how many, but it's a lot! Several jumpers, gloves, cardigans, shawls (why? I don't do shawls!) and a few nonsense things.

Tonight I'm doing a bit more of Soho. Am a little dispirited with that though - just realised that I will have to knit loads more than the pattern suggests because I'm using finer yarn and skinnier needles. Well that'll teach me won't it?!

5 comments:

busybusybeejay said...

I have finished MB2010 apart from a bit of swiss darning.I am doing MB 2011 and am much preferring this one.Lots of beads and the colours appeal more.Have you ever looked at SugarHippos yarn on folksy?She is coming up with some super colour combinations.good luck with the rst of the blanket!

Elizabeth D said...

I love looking at other people's Ravelry queues! I use mine more as a notebook to record things I don't want to forget than as an actual plan, though, so it doesn't weigh heavily on my conscience. Off to look at yours now!! Bet you're going to get me in trouble.

trash said...

"4 pages!" Glutton for punishment that's what you are!

Mrs Moog said...

Cor blimey, you're really cracking on with those WIPs! You'll soon be steaming your way through your Ravelry queue at this rate.

xx

Jo said...

You're getting loads done, at this rate you won't have any wip's and you'll be able to cast on lots of things from your Ravelry queue.