Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I promise...

... not to knit anything else (apart from Dog-Walking hermiones) until the bloody Mystery Blanket is done. There. I've said it.

Afterall, with only 3 squares and 4 enormous borders left to do, it would seem silly to actually pick up another unfinished project and to enjoy knitting something wouldn't it?

Oh and the other mad and crazy scrappy sock? It's done! But as it's evening I can't take a good picture - the weather man has promised sun tomorrow so maybe that would be a good time to get snap-happy.

4 comments:

busybusybeejay said...

I guess you won't be doing another Mystery Blanket!Why don't you try Jane Crowfoot's crochet blanket.It grows much quicker than knitting.

Anonymous said...

the borders go really quickly and I found them quite addictive once I got going
jenny

Mrs Moog said...

Oh my word - that's a big promise! I reckon you'll get that done no problem at all though, I really really do :o)

Good luck!

xxx

Jo said...

You'll be pleased once it's finished and I bet you'll love it.