Thursday, August 30, 2007

Important Announcement

Life will not be the same here. There is a Very Important Announcement to be made. After a very productive holiday, Blossom and Alfie have become Parents. I know, it's marvellous news isn't it? Both mother and baby are doing well. Alfie, bless his little cotton jumper, is still reeling with the news.

May I introduce you to Bartholomew Archibald, The Stash Basket's latest addition.


The proud parents went into the garden to show off their young son to the world. Julie he is so beautiful, words fail me. Thank-you for making our life complete!

Little Bartholomew more than makes up for the fact the Monkee Maker inadvertently pulled the wrong name out of the hat for the back pack. She did of course mean to get my piece of yellow paper out but obviously didn't want to steal his thunder.

Oh, and so you don't get bored of Tipsy, I'm planning on a once a week update. Tipsy Tuesday. Sounds like a good idea to me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new arrival - he looks lovely! I hope Blossom didn't need any stitches after the birth...... Evie and Finlay send their love Kxx

RooKnits said...

Oh isn't he the sweetest? I love his nappy.

Monkee Maker said...

Don't worry, your latest little cotton rabbit is WAY cuter than a smelly old monkey back-pack!

Watch out you don't cause LCR envy though - there are thousands of people across the world who are desperate for one and now you've got three! Me included :-(

Mama said...

Oh! A baby - how lovely! Congratulations to one and all.

ps: as I am downsizing, I'd be happy to send a few of Dennis's gently used baby items - once the family is settled, of course...

picperfic said...

oh how wonderful...congratulations to the proudparents, such a cute spring off!