Monday, February 25, 2008

Enforced absence

Sorry it's been so quiet round here lately but the computer has been playing up again. The little man took it away to fix and couldn't find anything wrong. But just as he was convincing me it was all the problem of the internet provider, the computer did it again to him. Froze. Completey frost-bitten.

Anyway, it has all been fixed now apparently (involving a new computer... well, new to us) so hopefully things will start to get moving once again.

Sadly I can't get the picture programme to work, so you'll just have to make do with no pictures for a while until I get it sorted.

The good thing about having no computer though is that I've had time to get on with the last Blanket. And it's nearly done. But you'll have to wait again to see it. And I've cast on something else. And - wait for it Clara - I'm about to frog the quiviut. I take it all on board what you said and have changed my mind. You are right. Why spend all this money (and damn, it was a lot of money) and not get the finished project right. So it's off to the lily pad for this thing.

Ribbit. Ribbit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Computers!!!! All this energy and activity. Have just caught up with it all. Been away again and back for a while. Will email when I have caught up with mundane things. Well done on the craft front. I don't know how you do it! Mx

Mama said...

*eyes and mouth opened WIDE (hand politely covering) with shock/glee*

Honestly?!

YOU are frogging?! I'm giddy with the thought of it.

No photographic evidence to be had? Can you have the boys draw a picture and send it by fax? Anything will do - I must see this happen. Oh Monkee Maker, will you and your video camera get to the Stash Basket toot-sweet? I feel an award winning film about to happen.

Y2K had nuthin' on Michaela froggin!

*running off to book a trans-atlantic flight*