Thursday, March 20, 2008

Off on my hols...

Short note tonight as I need to pack. We're off to Welsh Wales early in the morning and I need every bit of stress relief I can muster. Him of the not-so-kitten-soft-hands is getting very stressed, the children are excited and very loud and things are not going well...

So I need a large drink (and I don't even drink) some knitting and Ashes To Ashes on the telly.

Calm. Think calm.

See you next week (wish me luck with them all - going to the in-laws...)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welsh Wales, eh? Is there another sort? My mother has gone to the West Country...everyone seems to be going away...my eyes are turning a bit green...I'm working thru Easter....big BAH to the nhs!!! Fran x

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't get caught in all the traffic. Deep breathing, lavender hand cream etc. Well maybe the drink would be better! I'm sure it will be Ok. Sending calm thoughts to you. Merry Mog xx

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! Given the choice, I'd be in the Brecon Beacons, wandering free. Except that the weather might not cooperate.
Have a lovely Easter!

Mama said...

Oh! Just think of the knitting you'll get done! : )

We've got TBG's folks Saturday and mine Sunday - both T's home today with sore throats (I'm thinking strep) - yeeehaaa! LOVE the holidays!

xoxox

ps: I'm guessing that you'll come home to a lovely little pressie...

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is going well and wish you a lovely Easter.

Lise R.

Locket Pocket said...

Hope you have a fabby (and not stressful) time in Welsh Wales (where does that saying come from - we say it in our family too!)

Happy Easter too!

Lucy x