Thursday, July 16, 2009

In a hurry...

Can't stop - got some very interesting knitting on the go (courtesy of this lady), it's nearly bed time and I want to finish it before I go. Just stopping by long enough to tell you that I've lost another pound this week (but have just made some raspberry cheesecake brownies for the staff leaving party lunch thingy tomorrow and have scoffed all of the trimmings. It would be a waste to throw them away wouldn't it?) So do not expect so much as half an ounce next week!

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

No weight lost this week! I blame my husband! And the Indian meal I had on Tuesday (great onion bhajis). Ho hum, I'll try harder next week.

Quinn said...

No loss for me this week, either...
Didn't gain, so not too discouraged.
Next week!
Must do some grocery shopping and avoid missing lunch (and breakfast) and stopping for an ice cream on the way home from work...

dottycookie said...

I'm down a pound too - a pound each week would have me very happy by the time I go to a friend's wedding in October!

Mary deB said...

Well, it's 24 weeks till we get our raffle tickets, I figure. That'll be 24 tickets for me! But only half a ticket this week, so I'll have to wait till next week. Grr.
I sent you my ransome/prize this week; it should be there soon!

Rachel said...

I managed a pound this week too, and I posted my "entry fee" to you yesterday so it should be with you very soon. :)