Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday pudding

Two puddings for the price of one today. Firstly we have apple and blackberry almond cake (that was pudding at dinner time).

And the second one is Apple Syrup Upside Down Pie courtesy of Nigella. Now I know it may not look much, but it was very delicious. Even the boys (fussiest beings on planet Earth) liked this.


And now I must away to knit some little hats. That's going to teach me isn't it, fancy asking you for some ideas. Like I said, I'll try my best. Oh and WMK? I thought you were my friend!!!!! That list is very long and nigh on impossible!

4 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

Oh yummy! But I'm very proud of myself because I have made lovely toad in the hole and rhubarb crumble for supper tonight - just letting the crumble go cold (my favourite) before we eat it with lovely double cream!

trash said...

We had only shop pudding tonight - but they were quite nice blueberry muffins. However our baked potatoes were so deliciously sweet and soft and fluffy I can be forgiven anything. :-)

Anonymous said...

How about a Halloween pumpkin hat?

There might even be something in Jiffyknits you could base it on.

And a suggestion from Evie - CAT!

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, I'm happy to count each of your hats as a completed item.

(I think I've already said that you should count a pair of socks as two items. Well, I hadn't, I have now.)

In my opinion, if you cast something on and cast it off, then, unless it's sewn to something else (like a garment back onto a front), it's a completed item.

I had an expectation of how much this challenge might cost me, if you managed it, and I reckon you're about halfway there.

Ooh! I've just seen a Dalek on the telly. You must do a Dalek hat.