- Having had a dry few weeks on the cake front, 2 have been made and completed this week.
- Late nights decorating cakes have meant no knitting, so tonight I can knit.
- Late nights decorating cakes have meant very little sleep, so tonight I can sleep.
- Tomorrow there is no football practice, so I can lie in and knit or read in bed in the morning.
- Mr Stressy has gone to Wales for a party so I can slob about all day and not worry about housework.
- I've started soaking the fruit for the Christmas Cakes.
- Next week is half term - yippee, a whole week of rest and relaxation (remind me I said that will you?)
- We had pizza for tea tonight followed by banana splits, with chocolate ice cream, strawberries and hot chocolate sauce.
- Once I have surfaced tomorrow, I'm going to make marmalade which is one of my most favourite things to make.
- There is a family sized bar of Crunchie Dairy Milk in the cupboard with my name on it....
Friday, October 24, 2008
10 good reasons
Today we have reason to be very happy at the Stash Basket. Lots of reasons really. Shall we list them?