Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Manchester United

Bit of a trick photo this one. The only football cake I could find on the camera is of Arsenal. And I needed one of Man Utd, but they both have red shirts so this will have to do.

My children are both avid Man U supporters and apparently they're playing in some semi-final tonight against Milan. Tough opposition I understand. Anyway, come on Rooney and Ronaldo, my children are depending on you to win. Please don't make my life hell tonight. I need them to be good so I can carry on with the glove, and if you lose, I'll just spend the evening drying tears!

3 comments:

picperfic said...

did you make the cake? I cam ehere via TutleyMutley's blog and the fact that you live in Cambs cought my eye...so do I! Your garden looks so neat and fresh right now. Happy belated birthday...Marianne

Anonymous said...

I am loving your blog and this cake is brilliant!! :)

Mama said...

So...do we need to send boxes of tissue?

ps: LOVED your b-day cake; definately one worth transporting via BIL express :) Hope it tasted as good as it looks!