Friday, July 13, 2007

A relaxing weekend ahead?

Husband has gone away for the weekend to a wedding. I was invited too, but due to other commitments (loads of cakes next week) I just couldn't go. It's in North Wales and will be jam-packed full of loads of old school friends and army friends, so I feel he'll be better without me! So I intend spending all weekend in the kitchen (in between running the boys to football etc) watching the above and listening to some of these...
Then I'll be making one of these as well as 3 other birthday cakes...
Eating plenty of these (must keep up energy levels) And maybe even in the odd spare moment, knitting some of this. Oh don't you just love these colours? Scrumptious by name and Scrumptious by nature. Forest Canopy is now growing very slowly...
Oh Kathryn, if you're reading this, we're all thinking of you! Knitting Club is going well - C actually managed 3 rows today (she did say that you'd be pleased!) but only because I said I'd teach her how to do bobbles if she made some effort!

No comments: