Thursday, June 7, 2007

Tea for how many?


I've not shown you a cake for a while now, so here's one I've been working on this week. Not very exciting, but I'm hoping it will go down well. My next cake (so far) is a biggy. A real biggy. So big infact that I'm already worrying about it. Won't tell you any more about it, you'll just have to wait for a month for photos. I don't want to tempt fate.
Nothing interesting to report today so I think I'll go and have a cup of tea and a piece (or 3) of Cadbury's Dairy Milk chocolate. Anyone care to join me?

2 comments:

Sussex Yorkie said...

Just read the wording on this gorgeous cake, perfect for my Mums 70th next month and conveniently shes called June. Suppose its spoken for though!

picperfic said...

your cakes are so beautiful and I can't wait to see the 'big' one!