So here's the meme. Still don't know what it is, but consider yourself tagged if you want to be! Many thanks to my 2 willing volunteers! The particulars: each person tagged tells seven random facts about themselves in their blog (and at the same time, reiterate the rules). Then you tag seven others, naming them on your blog, and leaving a comment on their blog so they know that they have been tagged. Seven things you might not know about me:-
- I once had a golden retriever dog called Fennel. He was wonderful, when he died I was devastated. Vowed never to have another pet again, much to the disgust of my children. Can't go through that again.
- I hate buying shoes. If someone out there would do it for me, I'd jump at the chance!
- My first job after leaving Cookery School was to work for the Royal Family. Not a bad postal address ' Appartmant 1, Kensington Palace'! I signed the Official Secrets Act, so can't say much more than that!
- While in that job, I met my husband. We couldn't stand each other at first. He thought I was a snob (ha! me?) and I thought he was a fool. But eventually sense got the better of us. He propsed to me on a mountain top in Bavaria.
- I used to drink, but now can't. Even a sip of wine makes me feel ill.
- Controversial one this. I don't like cats. If you spent as much time as I do clearing cat poo and sick out of your garden, off the grass, off your children's bare feet and shoes, and off the front door mat, you wouldn't be too keen either.
- I knew with 100% certainty that my first born was a girl. When he was born, I felt sure the midwife had got it wrong!
OK now? Will that do Dee?