Monday, May 28, 2007

You'll never guess what...


Can you believe it? Another finished object! And this is a pair of finished objects! Those needles are certainly clicking as fast as Mrs Weasley's. Infact they're going so fast that I seem to have split my right index finger on the impossibly sharp 2mm needles used for the glove. I never knew that I used that finger quite so much to knit with. Have put a plaster over it so that I can start on yet another project.
.
Yes. Another project. Why on earth can't I just finish something else first? I blame Dee . Too much temptation with all that gorgeous yarn. I'm making a pair of socks now in Emily. These socks had just so better work. The one and only previous pair were too small - but mum loves them. Will picture them another day. I decided against Monkey and Pomatamus and went for the Slip Up Socks on Dee's site. She says they're easy... the heel bit looks a bit hard to me, so expect troublesome blogs soon!
.
What about this weather eh? The children have tried so hard to be good, stuck inside all day. Hopefully we can get out for them to play a bit of football tomorrow. Cold. Wet. Windy. It's more like February today. Yuk, foul, horrid, cabin fever!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those gloves are just lovely, wish i had the patience to make a pair for myself. have you noticd how the weather is lovely today now the bank holiday is over? pah.